Why visit Palestine?
We believe that the best – possibly the only – way to grasp what is happening in occupied Palestine is to go there and see the checkpoints, the wall, the refugee camps, the settlements, and talk to Palestinians and Israelis. It’s not just a humanitarian crisis that can be solved by providing volunteers and international aid. It’s a political problem that can only be solved when people involved in politics understand what needs to be done.
Travel2Palestine organises trips to Israel, Jerusalem and the West Bank. Our aim is to help educate, inform and engage on the situation in Israel and Palestine.
Read more on our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page.
Our latest posts
- Will I get questioned at Tel Aviv airport?
- What to pack for Palestine
- Is it safe to visit Palestine?
- What to see and do in the West Bank, Palestine
- A chance to visit Palestine on a funded visit